Twitter, the free micro-blogging and social networking site, enables its readers to (among other things) chat about stock news and share tips. The site's 2 million users discuss, in 140 words or less, the constant stream of local, international and social news.
BUSINESS NEWS TWITTERS:
* Check out the stockpicks twitter for top stock prices and news.
* Blogging Stocks' twitter offers stock and business news updates.
BUSINESS PUBLICATION TWITTERS:
* The Financial Times' twitter compiles international business news.
* Forbes' Twitter functions as an RSS.
* The MarketWatch twitter informs readers of breaking business bulletins.
* The Reuters Business twitter notifies followers of live business news.
* The USA TODAY money twitter reports on the latest financial, economic, business and personal finance news.
* The Wall Street Journal twitter offers excerpts of top news headlines.
STOCK UPDATE TWITTERS:
* The RIMM Stock twitter gives updates on Blackberry and Treo products.
* The APPL Stock twitter streams product news and stock updates.
* GOOGStock features excerpts of stock news.
* MSFTstock compiles Microsoft news stories.
* EBAYstock's twitter provides readers with constant stock updates.
BUSINESS BLOG TWITTERS:
BUSINESS OPINION TWITTERS:
* The QualityStocks twitter compiles continuous stock recommendations.
There are, of course, many individuals who tweet all day long about the markets, like @dogwood, @howardlindzon, @StockJockey and countless others. If you're one of them, toss your Twitter username in the comments for all to see...
::A list of the best green twitter feeds from the Huffington Post.
::Read about how the Fortune, SEC discovered the web craze on the Huffington Post.
::More at the Huffington Post Technology big news page.