"Morning Joe" co-host Willie Geist presented his week in review again Friday.
"Boy, another week of critical stories that will shake the future of this country forever," he joked.
Below, Willie's top five stories of the week:
5. Joe and Barry go to White Castle: Obama and Biden go on a burger run
4. OD'ed on Swine Flu: the threat remained, but our attention did not
3. John Kerry declares newspapers an "endangered species"
2. Miss California Carrie Prejean's topless photos surface
1. Rush Limbaugh: listening is for pansies