In a tragedy that seems almost straight out of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," a man in Camden, New Jersey has died after falling into a vat of boiling chocolate.
More details from Fox News:
The man had been in the melting pot for about 10 minutes by the time crews arrived, and by the time he was pulled out of the chocolate it was too late. He was declared dead shortly after 11 a.m.
The turnout gear of firefighters at the scene were covered with some chocolate, as were the clothes of an obviously distraught co-worker who was being consoled by an EMT. That co-worker appeared to have gone into the tank in an attempt to rescue the man who had fallen in.
Watch a news report via ABC News Philadelphia.