It seems as if anyone who has ever had a grievance with a world leader is descending on the United Nations this week to make his or her voice heard loud and clear -- and preferably, the loudest and clearest.
Check out these photographs of the protests and vote on the most inspiring ones. We will update the slideshow as the day progresses.
And send HuffPost your photos of protesters at the UN and G-20 Summit. We will publish the best ones.
Here are some of the protests:
- against Libyan leader Muammar al-Gaddafi
- supporting peace in Sri Lanka
- supporting the ethnic Tamil in Sri Lanka
- against China's Tibet policy
- against the Iranian government
- against the Israeli government
- [later today] in recognition of the second anniversary of the protests in Burma
What are we missing? Leave your suggestions in the comments below.
Check out HuffPost's Big News Page on the UN General Assembly.