1) "Poker Face": Cartman does his best Lady Gaga rendition on Rock Band, with an added verse about his problem with Stan.
2) "The German Dance": Chef Aid is in danger when the boys only have one act, and it's Cartman in lederhosen doing a "German Dance."
3) "O Holy Night": Cartman tries to be sweet during the holidays by singing "O Holy Night," but he digresses into presents and pies.
4) "The Heat Of The Moment": No one can deny the catchiness of Asia's "Heat Of The Moment." Here, Cartman gets all of Congress to sing it along with him.
5) "Kyle's Mom's A Bitch": This legendary song was put to an end too early in life by Mr. Hanky, but it lives on in all of us.
6) "Not My Water Park": Definitely Cartman's best song of this season, "Not My Water Park" is a heartfelt ballad about his favorite summer hangout being filled with minorities.
7) "Taco Flavored Kisses": Cartman's hand becomes international superstar Jennifer Lopez when he makes a music video at the mall.
8) "Jesus Baby": Cartman takes his love for Jesus one step too far.
9) "Fingerbang": Once again, Cartman is looking for an easy way to fame and fortune. Here, he dreams of starting a boy band with the hit song "Fingerbang." it's pretty disturbing.
10) "Third Grade": When the boys enter 4th grade, they can't help but reminisce about the good times back before they lost their innocence. Cartman sings a touching song to remember their youth.
11) "Come Sail Away": We all know the anecdote about Meredith Baxter Birney is a lie now, but Cartman's "Come Sail Away" rule is right on.
12) "Somalian Pirates We": In an episode entitled "Fatbeard," Cartman travels the high seas recruiting Somalian pirates to be more pirate-y.
13) "What Would Brian Boitano Do?": This is more of a group effort than a Cartman special, but it's one of the greatest songs we've ever heard so we couldn't resist.
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more