RadarOnline.com reports that the officer responsible for investigating Tiger Woods' car accident filed a request for a subpoena to look into Woods' medical records. The trooper, Joshua Evans, reportedly believed Woods had taken Vicodin and Ambien and had drunk alcohol.
TMZ has posted similar findings, but adds that the witness who told police Woods had drunk alcohol earlier in the day is none other than his wife, Elin Nordegren. TMZ's documents, obtained from the Florida Highway Patrol, note that "Impairment of the driver is also suspected due to the careless driving that resulted in the traffic crash."
A blood sample was never obtained from Woods.
Women linked to Tiger Woods:
- Mindy Lawton, who claims Woods is "very well endowed."
- Pictures of Jamie Jungers, alleged Tiger Woods mistress.
- The latest Jaimee Grubbs pictures.
- Photo and video of another alleged mistress, Kalika Moquin.
- More pictures of Jaimee Grubbs.
- Pictures of Rachel Uchitel.
- Additional pictures of Uchitel.
- Cori Rist, Woods' sixth alleged mistress.
- Pictures of Woods' ex-girlfriend, Joanna Jagoda.
- Pictures of Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren.
- Text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs.
- The voicemail Woods allegedly left Grubbs.
- Photographs of the storied clients that Rachel Uchitel's attorney has represented over the years.
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more