UPDATE II: ABC News quotes a source who says the "divorce is 100 percent on."
UPDATE: People is also now reporting that Woods' wife is planning to leave him. A source says, "She's made up her mind. There's nothing to think about: he's never going to change."
The Mirror reports that Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren may be seeing celebrity lawyer Sorrell Trope as soon as next week. According to the article, "Elin is believed to be planning to file for divorce in California -- where the couple have a home -- and not Florida, where they live." Filing for divorce in California would increase the chances that the couple's property would be split evenly between the two.
Nordegren was recently spotted without her wedding ring, and MSNBC's The Scoop quotes a source who says "she and Tiger are living separately now, but she'll be making this split very open and official right after Christmas."
Meanwhile, a source tells TMZ that Nordegren is "very close" to signing a contract with Puma, a rival of Nike, the apparel company with which Woods has long been affiliated. This report comes as Woods is struggling to keep his sponsors.
Both rumors follow a steady stream of new alleged mistresses that continues to grow. Most recently, Julie Postie and 40-something "cougar" Theresa Rogers have been named as former mates of the golfer.
Women linked to Tiger Woods:
- Playboy model Loredana Jolie.
- 40-something "cougar" Theresa Rogers: picture.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Joslyn James.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Holly Sampson.
- Mindy Lawton, who claims Woods is "very well endowed."
- Pictures of Jamie Jungers, alleged Tiger Woods mistress.
- Theresa Rogers info.
- The latest Jaimee Grubbs pictures.
- Photo and video of another alleged mistress, Kalika Moquin.
- More pictures of Jaimee Grubbs.
- Pictures of Rachel Uchitel.
- Additional pictures of Uchitel.
- Cori Rist, Woods' sixth alleged mistress.
- Pictures of Woods' ex-girlfriend, Joanna Jagoda.
- Pictures of Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren.
- Text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs.
- The voicemail Woods allegedly left Grubbs.
- Photographs of the storied clients that Rachel Uchitel's attorney has represented over the years.