Last week watchmaker Tag Heuer said it would reduce Tiger Woods' presence in the company's advertising. While pleading to continue its relationship with the golfer, Tag Heuer said it would "downscale" Woods. Just several days later, however, the watchmaker's web site is proudly backing the embattled star. The front page splashes a large image of Woods gazing intently and holding a Tag Heuer watch. In large print next to the picture is the text "TAG HEUER stands with TIGER WOODS." Scroll down for a screen grab.
Woods has not been as lucky with some other sponsors. Gatorade discontinued its Tiger Focus beverage, while Accenture prominently dropped its highly prominent Woods advertisements. Gillette is limiting Woods in its marketing and advertisements featuring the golfer have vanished from TV. Scroll down to see Tag Heuer's Tiger message.
Women linked to Tiger Woods:
- Playboy model Loredana Jolie.
- 40-something "cougar" Theresa Rogers: picture.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Joslyn James.
- NSFW pictures of porn star Holly Sampson.
- Mindy Lawton, who claims Woods is "very well endowed."
- Pictures of Jamie Jungers, alleged Tiger Woods mistress.
- Photo and video of another alleged mistress, Kalika Moquin.
- Additional pictures of Uchitel.
- Cori Rist, Woods' sixth alleged mistress.
- Pictures of Woods' ex-girlfriend, Joanna Jagoda.
- Pictures of Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren.
- Text messages Tiger Woods allegedly sent Jaimee Grubbs.
- The voicemail Woods allegedly left Grubbs.
- Photographs of the storied clients that Rachel Uchitel's attorney has represented over the years.
More:Tiger Woods Advertising Tiger Woods Watch Tiger Woods Sponsors Tag Heuer Tiger Woods Tiger Woods
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more