We've all experienced crises in our lives. But crisis doesn't have to mean failure, loss and powerlessness. According to inspirational speaker and bestselling author Tony Robbins, it is precisely these moments of crisis that propel us to lead richer, fuller lives.
Now we are asking YOU to share your personal story through text or video.
(Scroll down or click "Read or Add Comments" below to watch Tony Robbins explain how to add your voice.)
This week we're focusing on relationships -- be it romantic, friendship or family. Have you experienced a relationship challenge or crisis that transformed your life?
Tony Robbins designed five questions that are very simple, but very useful and for some of you extremely powerful. He hopes answering them will trigger you to remember the path you took to solve your own crisis, and will also allow you to share it with this community.
Post your answers in either written form with a photo, or in a short (1-3 minute) video.
Here are the five questions (please write your answer in the caption field.)
1) What was your life right before the challenge or crisis hit?
2. What was the crisis you faced? What happened, and when it did, what did you feel and experience?
3. What pulled you through this difficult, unjust or impossible time? What was the trigger or catalyst for change? What is a belief, a strategy, a faith, a person, a tool? What made the change possible?
4. Once you turned the corner mentally or emotionally, what did you do to turn your life around?
5. How is your life better today because you lived through the crisis? How have you transformed? How are you stronger emotionally, physically, spiritually? What gifts do you have to give because of this?
How To Participate:
1. Click the blue "Add a slide" button below.
2. A HuffPost Social News box will open where you can upload a photo, write a title and a caption.
3. If you want to upload a video instead, simply click the "Video" button and drop in the embed code from YouTube, Vimeo, or whichever site you used to upload the video. You can also add a title and caption.
4. Click "Upload" and your contribution will be sent to a HuffPost editor.