What: Next Tuesday is your last chance to experience this month's West Hollywood's Taste Art event series, an evening of food and wine inspired by art from a West Hollywood gallery. At Petrossian, food, wine, tax, and gratuity costs $70 per person and the meal was inspired by the art at the Martin & Lozano Gallery. At BLT Steak ($75), the meal was inspired by art from Aboriginal Dreamtime Fine Art Gallery. Cecconi's restaurant ($185) is serving food inspired by art from Hamilton-Selway Fine Art, Inc.
When: Tuesday October 26, 2010 (7-9pm)
Cecconi's, 8764 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Roast tomato, roast pepper & cucumber soup, focaccia croutons
- Fanny Bay oysters, cucumber & chilli vinegar
- Grilled octopus, blood orange & Taggiasca olives
- Venison medallions, Oregon morel mushroom sauce
- Orange & polenta cake, passion fruit sorbet
BLT Steak, 8720 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood CA, 90069
- Young Dandelion & Mission Fig Salad sun dried nectarines / caramelized honey vinaigrette
- Blue Nose Sea Bass Wrapped in "Sacred Leaf" just dug potatoes / poached crawfish / flame roasted
- Char Grilled Australian Lamb Loin golden sweet potato / braised chanterelles with bone marrow
- Warm Stone Fruit Tart honey whipped cream
Petrossian, 321 N. Robertson Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90048
- Cauliflower Panna Cotta, Transmontanus Caviar or Foie Gras Crème Brulee, Orange & fig jam, toast points or Heirloom Tomato Salad, Red onion, burrata, olives, arugula, pine nuts
- Seared Scottish Salmon, Farro, black rice, wild mushroom, baby spinach or Prime Flat Iron Steak, Arugula salad, heirloom cherry tomatoes, parmesan or Vialone Nano Risotto, Wild mushroom, parsley, parmesan
- Pistachio Creme Brulee or Vanilla Panna Cotta
How: To make reservations, click here.
Why: Experience the best of West Hollywood's food, wine, and art all in one evening--perfect for fine culture acolytes on the go. Check out our coverage of Taste Art's first event this month for a taste of what's in store.