8 Students Sickened By Mystery Chocolate Bar At Junior High School

01/04/2011 05:12 am ET | Updated May 25, 2011

LOS ANGELES ( KTLA) -- Eight students are hospitalized after they were sickened by some type of chocolate treat, possibly laced with marijuana, at a South Los Angeles junior high school.

Emergency crews were called to George Washington Carver Junior High School in the 4400 block of McKinley Ave. sometime before 9:30 a.m. Thursday.

According to school officials, 8 students ate a chocolate bar and fell ill, police said.

At least one student was seen being wheeled out on a stretcher and placed into an ambulance.

Watch the video and click HERE for the rest of the story

Suggest a correction