Costume Designers Guild Awards 2011: Demi Moore, Halle Berry, Janie Bryant & More (PHOTOS, POLL)
share this story
Scroll down for photos.
A small group of famous faces and those responsible for their on-screen fashions gathered at The Beverly Hilton hotel in California on Tuesday night for the 13th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards with presenting sponsor Lacoste.
A few highlights: Halle Berry was honored with the Lacoste Spotlight Award, while stunning in a red, Elie Saab gown and costume designer Julie Weiss took home the Disaronno Career Achievement in Film and Television Award.
- Excellence in Contemporary Film: "Black Swan," Amy Westcott
- Excellence in Period Film: "The King's Speech," Jenny Beavan
- Excellence in Fantasy Film: "Alice in Wonderland," Colleen Atwood
- Outstanding Contemporary Television Series: "Glee," Lou Eyrich
- Outstanding Period/Fantasy Television Series: "Boardwalk Empire," John Dunn & Lisa Padovani
- Outstanding Made for Television Movie or Miniseries: "Temple Grandin," Cindy Evans
- Excellence in Commercial Costume Design: "Chanel -- Bleu de Chanel," Aude Bronson‐Howard
- Distinguished Collaborator Award: Joel Schumacher
Take a look at who wore what and tell us what you think.
(All images by Getty)