ENTERTAINMENT
03/02/2011 08:08 am ET | Updated May 25, 2011

Charlie Sheen Surrenders Kids After Alleged Death Threat (VIDEO)

Charlie Sheen's twin sons were removed from his home Tuesday night after his soon-to-be-ex-wife Brooke Mueller got a restraining order against him, and Radaronline.com has video of the emotional surrender (watch below).

Mueller alleged in a court declaration that Sheen threatened to stick her in the eye with a penknife and told her, "I will cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom," according to TMZ.

The 23-month-old twins, Max and Bob, had been living with Sheen and his two "goddesses," a porn star and a model who help care for the kids and take turns sleeping with Charlie.

When authorities arrived to remove his sons, Sheen was heard on video trying to calm the boys.

"Don't say goodbye, just say see you later," he said. "I love you little man, I will see you very soon."

Sheen says he does not know where the kids were taken and told TMZ, "I'm going crazy. I have to find my children."

Meanwhile, Sheen is preparing to bid for full custody of the boys based on Mueller's alleged cocaine problem. He presented Radaronline.com with photos he says prove her recent drug abuse.

"My sons' are fine... My path is now clear... Defeat is not an option..!" he tweeted late Tuesday night.

WATCH: