Bravo's art world version of Project Runway will return for a season 2. The competition, called "Work of Art: The Next Great Artist," pits 14 artists against each other to win a solo show at the Brooklyn Museum and $100,000 cash.
According to the press release, "China Chow, host and judge, lends her artistic grace to the second season of Bravo's cutting-edge competition that brings fine art dialogue to the forefront of pop culture. Returning to the judging panel is Bill Powers, a New York Gallery owner and literary art contributor, as well as Jerry Saltz, senior art critic for New York Magazine. World-renowned art auctioneer Simon de Pury adds his voice of expertise as a mentor to the contestants."
China Chow also hosted the previous season of "Work Of Art." Guest judges for this season include Adam McEwen, Jeanne Greenberg Rohatyn, KAWS and Mary Ellen Mark. This year's contestants are:
-Bayete - 34, Hometown: New York, NY
– Michelle - 29, Hometown: Bridgewater, NJ
– Dusty - 32, Hometown: Mountain View, AR
– Jazz-Minh - 33, Hometown: New York, NY
– Kathryn - 29, Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
– Kymia -30, Hometown: New York, NY
– Leon - 31, Hometown: Kedah, Malaysia
– Lola - 24, Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
– Sara - 26, Hometown: New York, NY
– Sarah - 34, Hometown: Cleveland, OH
– Sucklord - 41, Hometown: New York, NY
– Tewz - 30, Hometown: Chicago, IL
– Ugo - 33, Hometown: Paris, France
– Young Sun - 28, Hometown: Morton Grove, IL
For a sneak preview of the new season watch the video below!