For more on Rachel Zoe's latest obsessions in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, sign up for The Zoe Report.
Talking fall trends, one look I can't resist is the allure of jewel tones! Reach for a topaz yellow belt, turquoise blue clutch or amethyst purple platforms, and you will promptly sharpen any ensemble. Not only do these "gems" play well punctuating an otherwise neutral ensemble, but they also achieve fab results if you are wanting to create a color-blocked outfit (just make sure to choose pieces from the same color family when doing so). Eager to incorporate jewel tones into your own fall wardrobe? Explore my selection of gleaming finds below! xoRZ
1. J. Crew Skinny Patent Belt ($34.50)
2. Topshop Floppy Fedora Hat ($50)
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Claude Collar Necklace ($260)
4. B Brian Atwood Bambola Pumps ($300)
5. Melie Bianco Gemma Fold Over Clutch ($59)
6. Madewell Sketched Shaped Scarf ($55)
Keep clicking to see Rachel's past picks.