Baked Hake with Pineapple Wedges
Provided by: TASTE
- 4 7-ounce pieces hake, whiting, or cod fillet
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, for garnishing
- Lemony mayonnaise, for serving (optional)
- Baby zuccini or summer squash, grated or thinly sliced and stir fried, for serving
- FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup torn ciabatta
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Moisten the fish with olive oil and season, then place the fish, skin side down, on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 6 minutes, then remove from the oven and pat on the crust mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and the fish just cooked but still moist.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve with a thick, lemony mayonnaise (optional) and stir-fried baby zucchini.