Balsamic Berry and Turkey Salad Sandwiches
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 442 calories/serving
You'll want to brown-bag it, because these easy-to-make turkey salad sandwiches, made special with strawberries, green onion and balsamic vinegar, are better than you'll get at any deli.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 ounce skinless lower-sodium deli turkey breast or roasted turkey breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberry
- 2 green onion , sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 4 slice Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Soft Honey Oat Bread , toasted
- 2 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Stir the vinegar and mayonnaise in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the turkey, strawberries, onion and pecans and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the turkey mixture evenly between 2 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.