Banana Quinoa Muffins
New Media Publishing / Photography: Flat Art Studios.com / Stylist: Abigail Donnelly
Provided by: Diane Forley
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 12 cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Beat egg, agave, and oil together in a small bowl. Add mashed bananas. Add the egg mixture, milk, quinoa and water to the flour and mix with a spatula until combined.
- Portion into cupcake molds and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool in pan before removing from mold.