Barilla® Lasagna with Fresh Vegetables
Provided by: Barilla
- 1 box Barilla Oven Ready Lasagna
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cups asparagus, cut
- 2 cups zucchini
- 3 cups broccoli
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 4½ cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup Parmigiano cheese, grated
- To Make Béchamel:
- 1. Bring milk to boil.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt butter, add flour and cook for three minutes.
- 3. Stir in boiling milk, whisk and cook continuously for five minutes.
- 4. Season with salt, pepper and Parmigiano cheese, reserving some cheese for the top of the lasagna.
- 1. Cut the zucchini half moon shaped.
- 2. Cut the asparagus into small pieces on a bias and the cherry tomatoes in half.
- 3. Cut the broccoli florets into small pieces.
- 4. Sauté the vegetables with oil and the whole garlic clove for a few minutes until the vegetables are cooked but still crunchy.
- 5. Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for two more minutes.
- 6. Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- 7. Assemble the lasagna in layering béchamel, vegetables and noodles.
- 8. Bake at 375 F for about 30 minutes.