Barilla® Whole Grain Spaghetti with Fresh Aromatic Herb Pesto
Provided by: Barilla
- 1 box BARILLA Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup Parmigiano cheese, grated
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2. Cook Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti according to the package directions.
- 3. Combine the cheese and garlic in a blender; add the fresh herbs.
- 4. Drizzle a little of the oil at a time into the mixture and continue blending; season with salt and pepper. (If needed, add a little pasta cooking water to smooth the pesto.)
- 5. Drain pasta and toss with the pesto. Add the halved tomatoes and serve.