Berry Bordeaux Desserts
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Rich butter cookies are layered with lightly sweetened whipped cream and garnished with a berry mixture for a trifle-inspired dessert.
- Place 12 cookies into a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Beat the heavy cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the whipped cream in the baking dish. Top with the remaining cookies. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or until the cookies are soft.
- Stir the berries with the remaining sugar in a medium bowl. Spoon the berry mixture over the cookie mixture. Garnish with the mint, if desired.
- *Use a combination of sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries.