Black Bean Turkey Burgers
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 369 calories/serving
Ordinary turkey burgers get a burst of flavor when the turkey is mixed with black bean salsa - they're also fabulous when topped with more salsa.
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Black Bean & Roasted Corn Salsa
- 1 1/4 pound ground turkey
- 6 Pepperidge Farm® Classic Sandwich Buns with Sesame Seeds
- Mix 3/4 cup salsa and the turkey thoroughly in a large bowl. Shape the turkey mixture firmly into 6 patties.
- Cook the patties in a 12-inch skillet or grill pan over medium heat for 10 minutes or until they're well browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Serve the burgers on the buns with the remaining salsa.
- Flavor Variation: Top each burger with 1 slice Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Top with sliced avocado, tomato and lettuce.