Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 230 calories/serving
Now you can enjoy the wonderful flavors of bruschetta in a salad. Using store-bought croutons in place of the baguette slices, gives you all the taste in just one bowl.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 medium tomato , cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 medium red onion , thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Seasoned Croutons
- Beat the oil and vinegar in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, basil and capers and toss to coat.
- Add the croutons just before serving and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Tip: It's important to serve this salad immediately so that the croutons will stay crisp.