Chicken Sate Bites
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells are filled with a pleasing sate made with chicken, peanut butter, soy sauce, cilantro, ginger and lemon juice, and topped with chopped green onions.
- 1 pkg. (9.5 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 tbsp. chunky peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 medium green onions , chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions.
- Stir the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, sugar and ginger in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed. Add water if needed to make a smoother consistency. Add the chicken and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the shells. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions. Serve immediately.