Chocolate-Banana Pudding Parfaits
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 207 calories/serving
- Have ready four 1-cup-capacity dessert or parfait glasses.
- Whisk sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan to mix. Whisk in milk until well blended, then the yolks. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil, whisking to keep milk from sticking to pan, 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate until melted and smooth, then stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a small metal bowl; cover surface of pudding directly with plastic wrap (to keep skin from forming). Refrigerate 60 or until cold.
- To serve: Peel and slice bananas. Spoon alternating layers pudding, mini Oreos and bananas into dessert glasses.