New Media Publishing / Photography: Flat Art Studios.com / Stylist: Abigail Donnelly
Provided by: Alexis Touchet
Make the coleslaw first and pop it in the fridge, so it has time for the vegetables to soften and the flavors to develop.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 pound green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced, preferably with a handheld slicer
- 1 carrot, grated on large holes of a 4-seded grater
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl, then toss with cabbage, carrot, and salt and pepper to taste. Chill, covered.