Crunchy Chicken Fingers with Coleslaw
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 388 calories/serving
- 1 large egg
- 1 lb chicken tenders, white tendon cut off
- 1 cup finely crushed baked potato chips
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 cups bagged coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved if large
- 3 Tbsp each light mayonnaise and plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil (for easy cleanup). Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl with a fork until frothy. Add tenders and toss to coat. In another bowl, mix crushed chips, paprika and salt. Add tenders, a few at a time, and toss with a fork to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile put Coleslaw ingredients in a bowl; toss to mix and coat.
- Serve tenders with ranch dressing and the slaw.