Delicious Raspberry Limeade Punch
Provided by: The Pioneer Woman
This is a sweet, fruity punch made extra delicious by widely available frozen raspberries! Add anything from wine to vodka to rum (or all of the above!) for a grown-up summertime drink. Serve over ice, with mint leaves.
- 2 large packages frozen limeade
- 2 large cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 2-liter bottles ginger ale or 7-Up
- 3 bags frozen raspberries
- 1 liter vodka or rum, to taste (optional!)
- Chill all ingredients well in advance, including alcohol. One hour before event, combine frozen limeade, pineapple juice, 7-Up, and vodka or rum if using. (You can leave out alcohol and it's still delicious!) Place container back into the fridge so it's nice and chilled. Just before serving, stir together to combine ingredients (limeade will be dissolved by then). At the end, dump in frozen raspberries. They'll float to the top and make the punch really pretty! (Note: if the punch is too sweet, you can add 1 to 3 cups cold water to dilute.)
- Serve over ice. Yum!