Provided by: Curtis Stone
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- ¼ c extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce torn into pieces
- 12 ounces assorted heirloom tomatoes (about 4 small) cut into wedges
- 1 cucumber peeled halved lengthwise seeded sliced crosswise
- 1/2 c pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 small red onion very thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 T chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Place the red wine vinegar in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the olive oil and whisk continually to blend. Season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl toss the lettuce tomatoes cucumber olives and onions with enough vinaigrette to coat.
- Season the salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the salads.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Drizzle some of the remaining vinaigrette over the salad and serve immediately.
- Visit http://curtisstone.com