Grilled Citrus Chicken with Black Bean Salsa
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 338 calories/serving
Cilantro, garlic and red pepper marinate chicken breasts before a quick trip to the grill. Served with sassy black bean salsa, you can see why this dish is a favorite!
- Stir 2 tablespoons lemon juice, oil, 3 tablespoons cilantro, garlic and red pepper in a shallow, nonmetallic dish or gallon size resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 20 minutes, turning the chicken over a few times during marinating.
- Stir the remaining lemon juice, cilantro, salsa and beans in a medium bowl.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 10 minutes or until it's cooked through, turning the chicken over once halfway through cooking. Serve the chicken with the salsa mixture.
- Easy Substitution: If you don't have black beans on hand, try cannellini, pinto beans or even chickpeas in the salsa mixture.