Provided by: Slashfood
- Stir the boiling water into the raspberry flavor gelatin in a medium bowl (bowl #1) until gelatin is completely dissolved (2 minutes).
- Pour half of the gelatin into another medium bowl (bowl #2)and refrigerate for 10 minutes, until slightly cooled. When cooled, stir in 1/2 cup yogurt and let the bowl sit on the countertop.
- Pour half of the gelatin from bowl #1 into the bottom of four large glasses or dessert cups. Refrigerate until set, but not firm (15-20 minutes).
- Pour half of the gelatin from bowl #2, distributing it evenly between cups, on top of the first layer. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes, until set, then repeat with the remaining jello in bowl #1 and #2.
- Refrigerate until firm and ready to serve. Garnish with whipped cream and berries.