Linguine with Tomatoes, Baby Zucchini and Herbs
Provided by: Food&Wine
"This dish makes you understand the less-is-more approach of Italian cooking," says Andreas Viestad about his pasta tossed with a raw tomato-and-zucchini sauce.
- 1 pound(s) tomatoes, cored and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 small red chile, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 ounce(s) linguine
- 3 baby zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus more for serving
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the basil, parsley, garlic, salt, chile and olive oil.
- 2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine until al dente; drain well. Add the linguine to the bowl along with the sliced zucchini and toss. Add the 1/4 cup of grated cheese, toss again and serve in bowls, passing more cheese at the table.