Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
The moist and savory stuffing adds a unique texture to this appetizer spread.
- 1 1/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 3 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup soft goat cheese
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 jar (4 ounces) roasted red pepper , drained and minced
- 1 pomegranate fruit , cut in half and seeds removed
- Chopped fresh chives
- Pepperidge Farm® Harvest Wheat Distinctive Crackers
- Heat the broth in a 2-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Place the stuffing in a large serving bowl. Pour the broth over the stuffing and stir lightly.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, paprika, honey and peppers until the ingredients are mixed. Spoon the mixture into a serving dish. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and chives.
- Serve at room temperature with the crackers.