Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Pasta sauce and Pace® Picante Sauce, boosted with chili powder season ground beef that is layered with tortillas, cheese and olives.
- COOK beef and pepper in medium skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- ADD pasta sauce, 1 cup picante sauce and chili powder. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 10 min.
- SPREAD remaining picante sauce in 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Arrange 4 tortillas in dish. Top with half the beef mixture, half the cheese and half the olives. Repeat layers.
- BAKE at 350°F. for 20 min. or until hot. Let stand 5 min.
- TIP: Substitute 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken halves, cut into cubes, for the ground beef.