No-Bake Berry-Orange Cheesecake Pie
Provided by: Woman's Day
total prep 457 calories/serving
- 20 pecan shortbread cookies
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 bricks (8 oz each) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp grated orange zest
- 1 cup plus 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 pkt unflavored gelatin (scant 2/2 tsp)
- 1/2 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1 pt (about 2 oz) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Coat a 9-in. pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Crust: Process cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter; process until crumbs are moistened. (Or finely crush cookies in a sturdy plastic food bag with a rolling pin. Add butter; knead to mix.) Press over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Freeze 15 minutes until firm. Wash and dry processor.
- Filling: Process cream cheese, sugar, orange zest and 1 cup orange juice in food processor until smooth, scraping bowl as needed. Leave in processor.
- Sprinkle gelatin over remaining 1⁄4 cup orange juice in a small saucepan. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Stir with heatproof rubber spatula over medium-low heat until steaming and gelatin completely dissolves. With processor running; add gelatin and process until blended. Pour into crust. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours until firm.
- Up to 3 hours before serving: Heat marmalade until melted. Strain through a sieve over cheesecake; spread evenly. Arrange berries and oranges on top as shown. Refrigerate until serving.
- Planning Tip: Can be made through Step 4 up to 3 days ahead.