Pacific Coast Salmon with Pan-Roasted Corn Salsa
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
It takes less than 1/2 hour to make this delectable roasted salmon dish served with a fresh and flavorful corn salsa.
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the salmon in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Spoon 1/2 cup of the picante sauce over the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Heat the oil in an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the corn and cook for 4 minutes or until the corn starts to brown.
- Stir the remaining picante sauce, cilantro and lemon juice in the skillet and heat through. Serve the salmon with the corn salsa.
- Tip: To thaw the corn, microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.