Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
total prep 462 calories/serving
Looking to feed a hungry crowd? These irresistible sandwiches feature slowly braised pork in a sweet and spicy sauce...plus, everyone can serve themselves, so it's easy on you.
- 2 jar (16 ounces each) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 can (about 16 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce , cut up
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (about 5 pounds), cut into 2-inch chunks
- 24 Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Premium White Rolls with Sesame Seeds
- Shredded lettuce
- Prepared coleslaw
- Stir the picante sauce, cranberry sauce, sugar, mustard and nutmeg in a 6-quart saucepot. Heat to a boil over medium-high heat and cook for 10 minutes. Add the pork to the saucepot and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 2 hours or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the sauce and cool slightly. Shred the pork, using two forks. Return the pork to the sauce and heat through. Serve about 1/2 cup shredded pork in each roll. Top with lettuce and coleslaw.