Quick Ramen Noodle Dinner
Provided by: Hillshire Farm
- Cut sausage into 1/4" slices. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Remove sausage from skillet and keep warm.
- Bring broth and ginger to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add noodles; cook 2 minutes. Stir in peas and carrots; return to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in sausage, seasoning packet from noodles and vinegar; heat through.
- Divide cabbage among 6 shallow soup bowls. Pour noodle mixture over cabbage and serve.
- Cook's Tip: The vinegar really perks up the Asian flavors in this recipe. You can also substitute rice vinegar if preferred.