You don't need to run to the store. Six pantry staples and 30 minutes are all you need to make this flavorful tomato vegetable soup
- 3 1/2 cup Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves , crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (about 14.5 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes , cut up
- 1 cup uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) mixed vegetables
- Stir the broth, basil, garlic powder and tomatoes in a 2-quart saucepan and heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir the pasta in the saucepan.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is done, stirring occasionally. Add the vegetables and heat through.