Roasted Spiced Chicken Thighs
New Media Publishing / Photography: Flat Art Studios.com / Stylist: Abigail Donnelly
Provided by: Alexis Touchet
Crispy chicken skin is great, but you won't miss it in this recipe. Skinless thighs still get nice browning and cook up quickly to juicy goodness. Be sure to taste the spice rub blend you use, since the amount of salt can vary quite a bit.
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken thighs, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon spice rub for chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F. with rack in lower third.
- Pat chicken dry and put in a lightly oiled 4-sided sheet pan. Stir together spice rub, cumin, coriander and salt and pepper to taste, then stir in oil and rub all over chicken. Roast chicken in oven, without turning, until cooked through and undersides are browned, 15 to 20 minutes.