Rocky Road Napoleons
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Everyone's favorite flavor—rocky road—now in a Napoleon, filled with chocolate pudding, marshmallow crème and chopped walnuts. It's easy when you start with prepared puff pastry.
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed according to package directions
- 1 package (about 3.5 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Unfold the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut the pastry into 3 strips along the fold marks. Cut each strip into 6 rectangles, making 18 rectangles in all. Place the pastries 1 inch apart on 2 baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes or until they're golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheets and cool them on wire racks.
- Prepare the pudding according to the package directions using 1 cup milk.
- Split the pastries into 2 layers, making 36 layers in all. Spread the marshmallow creme on 18 bottom layers. Sprinkle with the walnuts. Top with the pudding and the top layers. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 hour.