Skinny Mashed Potatoes
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Potatoes are simmered in Swanson® Natural GoodnessTM Chicken Broth and then mashed with more flavor-packed broth and a dash of pepper to make a tasty and a low-fat side dish.
- Heat the broth and potatoes in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes well in a colander, reserving the broth.
- Mash the potatoes with 1 1/4 cups broth and black pepper. Add additional broth, if needed, until the potatoes are the desired consistency.
- Weight Watchers Points®*: 3
- Dietary Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate
- USDA MyPyramid: 1 cup Vegetables
- *Weight Watchers and Points ® are a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. All references to Points values are based on Weight Watchers International, Inc. published information and do not imply sponsorship or endorsement by Weight Watchers International, Inc. of any such number of Points, or of Campbell products, by Weight Watchers International, Inc.