Souper Beef & Pasta Chili
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Chock-full of favorite ingredients like corn, beans and macaroni, this kid-pleasing chili comes together in no time. Make a double-batch...the leftovers are superb!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small green pepper , chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/9 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small clove garlic , minced
- 2 can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 can (11 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup
- 1 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (about 8 ounces) whole kernel corn , drained
- 1 cup uncooked wheel-shaped pasta
- elbow pasta
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
- Cook the beef, onion, pepper and garlic powder in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soups, picante sauce, water and corn in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Top with the cheese and green onion.