Spanish Seafood Stew
Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
Seafood, chorizo sausage and picante sauce are the foundations of this delicious stew that's perfect for company, but easy enough for weeknights.
- 2 jar (16 ounces each) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 bottle (about 8 ounces) clam juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 package (about 3 1/2 ounces) chorizo sausage , sliced
- 2 1/2 pound cod, haddock
- snapper fillets, cut into large pieces
- 24 littleneck clam
- mussel , well scrubbed
- 2 cup regular long-grain white rice , cooked according to package directions (about 6 cups)
- Heat the picante sauce, clam juice and wine in a 6-quart saucepot over high heat to a boil. Add the chorizo, cod and clams. Cover the saucepot.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the cod flakes easily with a fork and the clams open. Discard any unopened clams. Serve the seafood mixture over the rice.