Taste of Home
- 14 cups water, divided
- 6 individual black tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups cups sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup tequila, optional
- Fresh mint leaves and lemon or lime slices, optional
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir in the sugar, concentrates and remaining water. Add tequila if desired. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with mint and lemon if desired.