Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 6 tbsp. sugar
- 4 medium bananas , sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 Pepperidge Farm® Tahiti Cookies , crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup coconut , toasted
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts , chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Fresh raspberry for garnish
- Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Stir in 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Add the bananas. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes or until the sugar caramelizes. Set aside.
- Beat the cream, vanilla and remaining sugar in a large bowl with mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Layer in each of 4 parfait glasses: 1/4 cup whipped cream, 2 tablespoons cookies, 1/2 cup bananas, 1 tablespoon coconut, 1 tablespoon nuts, 2 tablespoon cookies, 2 tablespoons chocolate topping, 1/4 cup whipped cream and 2 teaspoons coconut. Garnish with mint and raspberries. Serve immediately.