Tropical Fruit Salad
Provided by: Curtis Stone
- 1 whole ripe mango (peeled pitted and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 whole ripe papaya (peeled seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 small ripe pineapple (peeled cored and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 3 whole lychee (peeled and halved)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine lime zest
- 3 whole passion fruits (halved)
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- Combine the mango, papaya, pineapple, and lychee in a large bowl.
- Scoop the flesh of the passion fruit into the fruit mixture. Add 1 teaspoon of lime zest and toss gently to coat.
- Spoon the fruit into 6 shallow bowls. Top each with a scoop of sorbet.
- Sprinkle with the remaining lime zest and serve immediately.
- Visit http://curtisstone.com.