Provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
These quick and tasty tostadas are a great weeknight recipe or weekend treat. Cheddar cheese soup and prepared salsa makes them really easy to prepare!
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 medium tomato , chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green pepper , chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 medium green onion , sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper , seeded and finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon) (optional)
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- sour cream
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, tomato, green pepper, onions and jalapeño pepper, if desired, in a medium bowl.
- Place the tortillas onto 2 large baking sheets. Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture onto each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of the edge.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the tortillas are crisp. Cut the tostadas into wedges. Serve with the salsa and sour cream.