Media Halloween Costumes 2011: 'Today,' 'Live With Regis And Kelly,' 'View,' Anderson Cooper Do It Up Big
The hair and makeup crews for all the talk shows must've been exhausted on Monday!
Halloween is a big day for TV, and the shows pulled out all the stops for a huge extravaganza. They spared no effort to deck hosts out in elaborate get-ups, with Kelly Ripa changing at least 9 times. William and Kate's nuptials were to be the biggest hit of the day, with the entire cast of "Today" and "Live!" replicating the royal affair.
We here at HuffPost Media are nothing if not Halloween enthusiasts, so we have compiled an exhaustive (but by no means exhausting!) collection of Halloween posts.
- which female host dressed up as Justin Bieber,
- which surprise guest came back to "Today" for the big bash,
- and who Anderson Cooper dressed up as.
- why Sherri Shepherd's costume had her flicking her tongue at Whoopi throughout "The View," and
- what made George Stephanopoulos look all grim and drink copious alcohol!