But beyond the (not-so-uplifting) science, we want to know what you've really learned as moms and dads this year. That everything in kidworld changes? That you don't have to baby proof everything? That you won't always be the favorite parent? Tweet us #whatparentslearn and you'll be entered to win the ultimate parent essential prize pack (pictured below). Then we'll round up our favorite lessons and share them with you right here on HuffPostParents.
Celebrities who attended Santa's Secret Workshop in L.A. last weekend took home this prize pack -- and you can have it, too:
- mamaRoo plush baby swing
- Children's Place gift certificate for50.00
- HP ENVY 110 e-All-In-One photo printer - Get cutting-edge design, premier printing, and lab-quality photos in a touch.
- Orbit Baby smart convertible car seat for a toddler in mocha.
- Joovy Tricycoo Tricycle for children as young as 18 months
- Mabel's Labels gift certificate for the "Big Kaboodle" combo pack
Fill in the blank: This year, I've learned that ____________ . Submit via...
1. Twitter: Send @HuffPostParents your answer with the hashtag #whatparentslearn
2. Comment: Leave a comment on this page.
A couple rules...
The comment or tweet must be left before noon eastern time on Friday, December 9, 2011.
Open to legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older. You may enter one time. One winner will be selected in a random drawing. Please enter only once. Click here for complete Official Rules.